Dr. Beth A. Schwartz
Beth A. Schwartz, M.D. is a board-certified ophthalmologist with subspecialty training in cornea, refractive, and external disease. She is a licensed practitioner in the state of Maryland and has worked in both private and public practice. Dr. Schwartz joined Solomon Eye Physicians & Surgeons in 2012.
Dr. Schwartz is a graduate of Barnard College where she earned a Bachelor of Science degree. As an undergraduate, she was an active member of Phi Beta Kappa and received summa cum laude honors. Dr. Schwartz received her medical degree from the New York University School of Medicine. She also studied at other prestigious institutes, such as the Long Island Jewish Medical Center, the Albert Einstein College of Medicine, and the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, Ophthalmic Specialists.
Dr. Schwartz is an active member of the following organizations:
- The American Academy of Ophthalmology
- The American Board of Ophthalmology
- The Washington D.C. Metropolitan Ophthalmological Society
- The advisory board for the International Women's Health Board and Shaare Zedek Medical Center in Jerusalem, Israel
- The National Registry of Who's Who